Tuesday, December 29, 2009

hi folks, we're back

Gosh, I nearly got dragged down into inertia there. Wait, I think I'm mixing my metaphors... no matter. The point is that I could very easily have let my blog muscle atrophy, but gosh-darnit I won't do it. And I hate waiting until January 1st to start doing my "to do's" - too much pressure there. So, here I am, fighting the good fight and keeping up the ol' brain dumping. By which I mean, writing stuff that I think about, not secretly getting rid of gray matter.

Speaking of which, hubby and I finally visited the Pirate Store at 826 Valencia (http://www.826valencia.org/) a couple of weeks back and they had for sale a "brain bucket!" Yes, they did. They also had a kitten plank - you know, so you can get your kitten to walk the plank? Anyway, I highly recommend a visit there. I even grabbed a flyer for a Comic Book Writing workshop that I'm hoping to send the kids to in February.

But where was I? Oh yes, I guess I was just here... watching 2009 wind down and having mixed feelings about being in my pajamas at 2:45pm. I keep telling myself that 2010 is going to require a lot of energy, so I might as well soak up the down time while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment